Terms of service
cit.re ("us", "we", "cit.re") is publishing a link shortening service, by using it, you accept the following terms of service.
cit.re can be used to shorten any links, however the target links cannot lead to:
- Content that is violent, abusive, threatening, illegal, obscene, hateful, targeting a person in the form of harassment.
- Content that is intended to impersonate someone else.
- Confidential content (private and/or public companies, governments, etc...).
- Content aimed to spam the platform.
- Content intended to infect or damage the devices of the users who are going to use them or cit.re’s infrastructure.
- Content that does not respect intellectual property rights ("copyright") of a third party.
We reserve the right to delete, copy, modify and read any file in order to respond to court proceedings or to enforce these terms of service.
Users who noticed any links encountered these terms of service can report them via the reporting page.